Skin rejuvenation rewarding the following benefits for your skin.
- Sloughing of dead skin cells
- Brightening the skin
- Stimulating the microcellular vessels to make blood flow
- Mini work out for the facial muscles
- Remove tired look and dullness
- Hyperpigmentation and sun damage not so prominent; dead skin cells make issues look darker.
- Skin canvas looks rejuvenated and ready to penetrate serum and cream well
How many times a week should you exfoliate? Twice a week is recommended but if you're a beginner we ask you follow this guide.
Sensitive Skin - 1 x, 1-2 minutes, gentle circular movement
Dry/Normal Skin - 1 x, 2 minutes, moderate circular movement
Oily Skin - 2 x, 2-3 min, firm but not rough circular movement