We are very conscientious about the amazing packaging experience we want our customers to have. By purchasing more thoughtfully, we intend to send fewer items to landfills. While we don't do plastic in our packaging, we did the following to do our part to help make a tiny dent in taking care of our planet. We are committed to doing even better.
We chose the following for our packaging and recommend ways you can reuse each item.
- Kraft Box - you can recycle the box or use it to store small items.
- Crinkle paper - recycle or add to a craft box; it comes in handy.
- Tissue paper - isn't recyclable, but you can add it to the compost bin; it makes excellent mulch in the garden, or you can save it to use when packing delicate items.
- Product Pods - are BPA free; recycle or highly recommend keeping for travel getaways.
- Organza bag - store jewellery and trinkets; makes for a great little travel bag for small items.
- Cards - recycle
Take a pic, tag us on Instagram using the hashtag #sbgcoearth to show us how you're upcycling the packaging.